INFORMATION AND RULES
The following is a list of rules at Friday Night Live! which are intended to keep us all safe and legal at this free summer event. The Herndon Chamber of Commerce, the Town of Herndon, Friday Night Live! staff, sponsors, and volunteers thank you for your adherence to these rules.
Rules concerning Alcohol
- No alcoholic beverages may be brought into the event. Virginia ABC rules prohibit bringing alcoholic beverages into events where alcohol is sold.
- No open or reusable liquid or beverage containers are allowed. Sealed cans, bottles, and juice boxes are okay.
- Individuals caught trying to bring alcohol into the event will be barred from attending. Anyone caught more than once will be barred permanently.
- All coolers, bags, chairs, purses will be searched.
- No alcoholic beverages may be taken outside of the Friday Night Live! concert area.
- The restrooms are located outside of the concert area, so alcoholic beverages may not be carried to that area.
- You must be 21 to purchase and consume alcoholic beverages.
- Everyone must present a valid ID and obtain a wristband prior to purchase and in order to consume alcoholic beverages. WE CARD EVERYONE – REGARDLESS OF AGE.
- No more than 2 alcoholic beverages may be purchased by an individual at one time.
- Alcohol sales start at 6:00 PM and end at 9:30 PM at each event.
- Alcohol sales are CASH only. We do not accept credit cards.
Other Rules and Conditions
- No pets are allowed at Friday Night Live!
- No skating or biking is allowed on the premises.
- No hard sports equipment, balls, or frisbees. Soft Nerf-type balls are allowed.
- No hula hoops.
- No skateboards or skates.
- No large vinyl or plastic tarps.
- No beach umbrellas or canopies.
- No solicitation is allowed at Friday Night Live!
Thanks for your cooperation!
Parents should immediately report lost children to the ID Booth or find an Event Staff volunteer wearing a bright yellow shirt and request assistance. Anyone finding a lost child should immediately take that lost child to the nearest Event Staff volunteer or to the ID Booth. Click here to read our full lost child policy.